Friday, October 18, 2013

The journey I will definitely miss...

I was convinced that I am the greatest daughter and you are the best father we had for each other. You are no longer with me now…

At this point of my life, I realized that I really love you. I regretfully acknowledged that I have taken you for granted. Because I know, I don’t have to work hard to make you love me because I am your daughter. Your only daughter. Thank you for making me the person I am today.

I wish you knew how much you meant to me. I wish you realized that the last seven days we were together were the most special moments in our life. Allow me to mourn your loss. Struggling to accept the fact and to believe that you are no longer here with me. There is a part of me resenting myself for not to comprehend your needs, for not be able to know you deeply. But I know that it’s meant to be this way, it’s destined to be like this. It’s the reality I have to accept.
  
I wouldn’t be able to shower you with worldly luxuries anymore, I wouldn’t be able to share with you anything anymore, but one thing I’m sure is you’re always in my heart and I will make sure you will be poured with my sincere prayer for your eternal happiness.

I grieve your loss, I miss your presence, I love you gazillions, but Allah loves you more.
 

1 comment: